As a longtime resident of Colorado Springs, Christopher is running for Mayor of Colorado Springs in the 2023 election cycle. Based out of Colorado Springs, he is an Electrical Engineering Contractor supporting various technology companies. Christopher's hallmark is his involvement as a Community Advocate for the residents of Colorado Springs. He is a Patriot, Constitutional Conservative, transformational leader, and rugged individualist. To the office of the Mayor, he brings consistent leadership, critical-thinking skills, and practical solutions. An engineer by trade, passion with whole heart, and following in the footsteps of our City's founder General William Jackson Palmer.
1. “Brass Tacks” communication and problem solving style. As Mayor, I will deal with life, politics, and relationships in terms of objectivity, practicality, and resolve.
2. Fiscal responsibility and accountability in Government
3. Advocate for Colorado Springs Public Safety
4. Self-devised, pro-resident, anti-developer, and conservationist growth policies called "Graduated Growth Planning." As Mayor, I will champion, coordinate, and implement "Graduated Growth Planning" across essential City Departments to achieve and maintain equilibrium in City growth dynamics. I will work diligently to countermand, dismantle, and sunset the ill-conceived ReToolCOS and PlanCOS initiatives.
5. "Clean City" policies addressing trash cleanup, homeless populations, and gang violence (urban warfare).
6. Open Space Conservation and Community Park Development
➡ Independent Recovery Volunteer - Waldo Canyon Fire 07/2012 – 06/2013
Provided independent volunteer engineering and logistical services to the residents of the Mountain Shadows Community following the Waldo Canyon Fire.
➡ Colorado Springs Together Volunteer - Waldo Canyon Fire 08/2012 – 05/2013
Supported operations of non-profit organization for debris removal, public safety, and home rebuilding efforts following the Waldo Canyon Fire.
➡ Independent Community Advocate for the City of Colorado Springs 06/27/2012 – present
Championing Health and Wellness, Patriotism, Public Safety, Open Space Conservation, and Community Involvement in order to make
Colorado Springs a World Class City of the Future.
➡ Advocate for COS Creek Plan 11/2022 - present
Christopher Mitchell with
Jamie Tootle, Supercuts Manager
Supercuts Grandview Marketplace
3262 Centennial Blvd Ste 110
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Follow along on the events page
or subscribe to our newsletter to
see how you can help join the fight!
Christopher meeting with employees of
Colorado Springs businesses.