Signed in as:
Signed in as:
As a longtime resident of Colorado Springs, Christopher ran for Mayor of Colorado Springs in the 2023 election cycle. Based out of Colorado Springs, he is an Electrical Engineering Contractor supporting various technology companies. Christopher's hallmark is his involvement as a Community Advocate for the residents of Colorado Springs. He is a Patriot, Constitutional Conservative, transformational leader, and rugged individualist. To the office of the Mayor, he brings consistent leadership, critical-thinking skills, and practical solutions. An engineer by trade, passion with whole heart, and following in the footsteps of our City's founder General William Jackson Palmer.
1. “Brass Tacks” communication and problem solving style. I deal with life, politics, and relationships in terms of objectivity, practicality, and resolve.
2. Resident-Centric perspective on service in Government. Enough of standard issue career politicians making empty promises and not delivering practical solutions. Time for a change.
3. Fiscal responsibility and accountability in Government
4. Advocate for Colorado Springs Public Safety
5. Self-devised, pro-resident, anti-developer, and conservationist growth policies called "Graduated Growth Planning." Colorado Springs should champion, coordinate, and implement "Graduated Growth Planning" across essential City Departments to achieve and maintain equilibrium in City growth dynamics. Colorado Springs City Planning should diligently to countermand, dismantle, and sunset the ill-conceived ReToolCOS and PlanCOS initiatives.
6. "Clean City" policies addressing trash cleanup, homeless populations, and gang violence (urban warfare).
7. Open Space Conservation and Community Park Development
The overarching problem for funding the Park System is an imbalance between the initial capital investments made in the Parks System and the long-term maintenance costs. To solve this problem, I believe design plans for new parks curtailed to reduce initial capital investment costs and shift some funding to the long-term maintenance costs of the Parks System. Economically, such an initiative will balance initial capital investment costs with long-term maintenance costs. In addition, increasing the Parks System budget through the General Fund is paramount. As a resident of Colorado Springs, I advocate for the Parks System and the conservation of open space.
➡ Independent Recovery Volunteer - Waldo Canyon Fire 07/2012 – 06/2013
Provided independent volunteer engineering and logistical services to the residents of the Mountain Shadows Community following the Waldo Canyon Fire.
➡ Colorado Springs Together Volunteer - Waldo Canyon Fire 08/2012 – 05/2013
Supported operations of non-profit organization for debris removal, public safety, and home rebuilding efforts following the Waldo Canyon Fire.
➡ Independent Community Advocate for the City of Colorado Springs 06/27/2012 – present
Championing Health and Wellness, Patriotism, Public Safety, Open Space Conservation, and Community Involvement in order to make
Colorado Springs a World Class City of the Future.
Serving the residents of Colorado Springs and building Community with vision for the future.
Christopher knows the value of being connected with the needs of the residents of Colorado Springs.
Christopher needs your help.
Become a Colorado Springs Community advocate.