As a longtime resident of Colorado Springs, Christopher ran for U.S. Congress in 2022 and Mayor of Colorado Springs in 2023. Based out of Colorado Springs, he is an Electrical Engineering Contractor supporting various technology companies. Christopher's hallmark is his involvement as a Community Advocate for the residents of Colorado Springs. He is a Patriot, Constitutional Conservative, transformational leader, and rugged individualist.
Born in 1967, Christopher was raised in the small conservative leaning community of Alamogordo, New Mexico. During his teenage years, Christopher admired President Ronald Reagan for his American Patriotism and down to earth modality of speech. On January 20th, 1981, in his Inaugural Address, President Ronald Reagan stated “In this present crisis, Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.”
On this current day in the history of this Most Excellent Republic, Christopher Mitchell says, “Government is not only the problem; Government has been progressively co-opted by Extreme Left and Marxist elements as a vehicle of oppression and tyranny against the American Citizens. In 2024, We the People, the Citizens of this Republic, must speak in one voice to decisively drive out the oppressors and reinstate a Republic of Individual Freedom and Right of Self Determination for the Citizens, both young and old, as enshrined in the Constitution of United States, while promoting accountability at all levels in Government for present and future generations of Americans. We must stand together to realign National priorities to more traditional and proven Peace Through Strength, America First polices such as U.S. Energy Independence, U.S. Economic Strength, Sealed U.S. Sovereign Borders, and Superior Military Modalities arrayed against Communist China and Russia on the world stage."
What are the roles and responsibilities of the U.S. House of Representatives? The House of Representatives has two main duties: making laws and scrutinizing the work of the Government.
Principles of Campaign:
1. Religious Freedom for all Americans
2. U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (Founding Fathers' Original Intent)
3. National Sovereignty
4. Sanctity of Life
5. Parents Bill of Rights Act
6. Freedom from Government Overreach and Institutional Intimidation against American Citizens
7. Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability in Government
Legislative Goals for 2025 - 2026:
1. Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to defund and eliminate wasteful Government Departments (e.g. U.S. Department of Education) and non-profitable, Government subsidized organizations and programs (e.g. Amtrak, and Green Energy initiatives). Basically, promoting Federalism in a framework and pattern of fiscal responsibility with accountability for the Republic, with emphasis on eliminating Socialist and Marxist programs (i.e. distortions to Federalism) initiated by the Obama and Biden Administrations, and conversely, adequately funding the Department of Defense to address the primary geopolitical threat of Communist China, and the Department of Homeland Security to protect U.S. Sovereign Borders and repel invasion by illegal immigrant, non-citizens.
2. Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to effectively limit, and in some cases eliminate, the capacity of U.S. business and U.S. universities to transfer U.S. technology and business capital to Communist China.
3. Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to effectively limit, and in some cases eliminate, the purchase of U.S. land and Real Estate assets by Communist China.
4. Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to ban the import and sale of products in the U.S. manufactured using slave labor, concentrating on products manufactured in Communist China.
5. Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to outlaw the participation of illegal immigrant, non-citizens, in government functions (e.g. voting) at any level, and to strip tax exempt status from non-profit organizations that aid and abet the illegal human trafficking across U.S. Sovereign Borders.
Serving the residents of Colorado Springs and building Community with vision for the future.
Christopher knows the value of being connected with the needs of the residents of Colorado Springs.
Christopher needs your help.
Become a Colorado Springs Community advocate.