As a long time resident of Colorado Springs and a registered Republican, Christopher is running for Colorado's 5th Congressional District (CO-05) in the 2022 election cycle. Currently, based out of Colorado Springs, he is employed as an Electrical Engineering Contractor supporting various technical companies in Colorado and New Mexico. Christopher's hallmark is his notoriety as an outdoor enthusiast and Community Advocate for the residents of Colorado Springs, above all, protecting our God given Rights outlined in the U.S. Constitution, reinforcing American Exceptionalism in everyday living, and defending American sovereignty from subversion both internal and external. He is a Patriot, Constitutional Conservative, transformational leader, and rugged individualist ready to represent the residents of Colorado's 5th Congressional District.
Christopher is running on a pro-America, pro-Life, pro-Family, pro-Worker, limited Government platform that includes an ironclad devotion to the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law:
- Religious Freedom for Americans
- Freedom from Government overreach and intimidation against American Citizens
- 2nd Amendment Rights for Americans
Born in 1967, Christopher was raised in the small conservative leaning community of Alamogordo, New Mexico. During his teenage years, Christopher admired President Ronald Reagan for his American Patriotism and down to earth modality of speech. On January 20th, 1981, in his Inaugural Address, President Ronald Reagan stated “In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.”
President Ronald Reagan’s 1981 Inaugural Address
On this current day in the history of this Most Excellent Republic, Christopher Mitchell says, “The Republic is adrift from its Founding Principles and for such a time as this We the People need willing, selfless, competent visionaries in Government to be an anchor for the Republic. Government is not only the problem; Government has been progressively co-opted by extreme Left and Marxist elements as a vehicle of oppression and tyranny against the American Citizens. In the current Administration, Joe Biden is the Chief Oppressor and the Primary National Security Threat against the Republic. In 2022, We the People, the Citizens of this Great Republic, must speak in one voice to decisively drive out the oppressors and reinstate a Republic of Individual Freedom and Right of Self Determination for the Citizens, both young and old, as enshrined in the Constitution of United States, while promoting accountability at all levels in Government for present and future generations of Americans. We must stand together to realign National priorities to more traditional and proven "Peace Through Strength, America First" polices such as U.S. Energy Independence, U.S. Economic Strength, Sealed U.S. Sovereign Borders, and Superior U.S. Military Modalities arrayed against Communist Chinese and Russian aggression on the world stage."
As a candidate to be a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives, representing Colorado's 5th Congressional District, Christopher has formulated the following preliminary framework of goals, short and long term, for his modality of service in the U.S. House of Representatives:
Preliminary short term goals for 2023 (i.e. House Cleaning)
- Drive the introduction of Articles of Impeachment against President Joseph Biden for his failure and intentional unwillingness to (1) enforce existing Immigration Laws in order to preserve the United States’ sovereign borders, and (2) fulfill his Constitutional duties as Commander and Chief with the highest degree of accountability to the Republic.
- Through the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, drive the process of bringing the Biden Administration Departments and Advisors into account for Government overreach, corruption, and incompetence:
- Department of Transportation (Secretary Pete Buttigieg)
- Department of Defense (Secretary Lloyd Austin)
- Department of Justice (Attorney General Merrick Garland)
- Department of Home Land Security (Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas)
- Department of Energy (Secretary Jennifer Granholm)
- Department of Education (Secretary Miguel Cardona)
- Department of Health and Human Services (Secretary Xavier Becerra)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci (Unelected Soothsayer of Gloom and Doom)
- Reverse and reign in wasteful Government spending through delegated powers of House Budget Committee.
- Immediately disband wasteful and divisive House activities such as the United States House Select January 6th Committee. This includes removing House members (e.g. Congressman Eric Swalwell), with conflict of interest, from critical House Committees such as the House Judiciary Committee, House Armed Services Committee, House Intelligence Committee, and the House Budget Committee.
- Drive and fulfill a process of replacing Congressman Kevin McCarthy as the primary Republican leader in the House.
- Drive additional oversight over House members' stock market activities and perform appropriate disciplinary actions to assure public transparency and enforcement of the 2012 STOCK Act.
Preliminary long term goals (i.e. House Building)
- Reverse and reign in wasteful Government spending through delegated powers of the House Budget Committee.
- Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to defund and eliminate wasteful Government Departments (e.g. U.S. Department of Education) and non-profitable, Government subsidized organizations (e.g. Amtrak). Basically, promoting Federalism in a framework and pattern of fiscal responsibility with accountability for the Republic, with emphasis on eliminating Socialist and Marxist programs (i.e. distortions to Federalism) initiated by the Obama and Biden Administrations. Conversely, adequately funding (1) the Department of Defense to address the primary geopolitical threat of Communist China, and (2) the Department of Homeland Security to protect U.S. sovereign borders and repel invasion by illegal immigrant, non-citizens.
- Pass a Simple House Resolution condemning Communist China for its willful role in (1) originating the COVID-19 virus pandemic against the World general population, (2) the use of forced and slave labor in the production of tangible products, and (3) the ongoing crimes against humanity, including the genocide against the Uyghur population and other mostly-Muslim ethnic groups in the north-western region of Xinjiang.
- Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to effectively limit, and in some cases eliminate, the capacity of U.S. business organizations and U.S. universities to transfer U.S. technology and business capital to Communist China either directly or by proxy.
- Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to adequately reform and fund the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Drive and introduce legislation to the House floor to outlaw the participation of illegal immigrant, non-citizens, in government functions (e.g. voting) at any level, and to strip tax exempt status from non-profit organizations that aid and abet the illegal human trafficking across U.S. sovereign borders.